Wednesday 6 August 2014

Organising My Make-Up Stash

Since I'm moving, I never had a day off to tidy-up my make-up collection. And yes, it's just piling up in a box, and I already find a place for my daily make-up and skin care. However, today I decide to take care for the rest of my make up. I tend to pile on cosmetics products and I still do not have special containers for them. So, I just take my zip-loc bag and categorise all of my products. This way, I can see clearly what's in my stash without taking up so much space. Plus, zip-lock bag is kind-of vacuum, so my make-up won't get dusty. I put each one of the bag in a clear plastic cabinet in my A4 tiny rack. Problem solved!

By the way, I made a mistake this morning. I wanted to make a DIY egg yolk mask for my hair (my hair is kind of falling right now..sigh..). This egg yolk mask  is supposed to strengthen hair and stimulate hair growth. But what I did was I use the whole egg, whizz em up with fork and put in on my hair scalp. Well. I just know that egg whites actually absorbs grime and oils from my hair and actually my scalp and hair feel clean afterwards. I have medium hair, so I use 2 eggs (free-range of course!).

By the way, I find two  really cool youtube channels today. One is life repercussion by Habiba Da Silva, and the other one is MissLeonova 21. I like them because of their perspective on glamorised social media on youtube or whatever. I like how these girls are awesome, opinionated, and content. Two thumbs up for 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment