Tuesday 19 August 2014

Aeroplane Trip

Aeroplane trip can be boring as well as dehydrating. The cabin temperature is only good for people who wish has frizzy hair. Flaky cheek and congested nose were also my problems. And when someone pick me up at the airport, I will be looking tired and pale.  However, I watched Lisa Eldridge's tips on YouTube and I was blown. How come I did not know this tricks? Here are my takes on beauty aboard!



1. Good ears and eyes
I do not fall to sleep easily on travel. So, to keep my self occupied, I usually bring my Ipad or ipod, and I made sure I put some lectures/courses and hear it through earphones. That will keep me off from boredom, and I'll learn new things. As for eyes, I like to cover my eyes with eye mask during flights.

2. Intakes
I never like food that is served during flight. I prefer to carry a sack of nuts or raisin, and I made an effort to bring a simple home-made meal. My favorite is pitta bread filled with vegs and chicken. Drink clear fluid as tolerated, even though going to toilet is not comfortable. Dehydration=feel tired all time.

3. Lotions, tubes and potions
Okay, I abhor any non-discreet make-up application. But it's kind of difficult on the plane right? As the plane take off, first, I clean my hands with any slcohol gel hand rub. Then, I will clean my face with Bioderma toner, except for eye makeup. I will put on my toner (whether Sulhwasoo first step or any handy toner that I have in hand), then I will put a face mask. Usually from the Clarins brand, because  I have so many sample size of it!  And I always put extra cream on my eyebags because they're dehdrated the most. For lips, nails and elbow, I apply Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. Always in sample size!

4. 15 minutes before landing
Prior to landing, I always put my light make-up on. I will pat moisturizer, then some BB cream or foundation with spf. I use concealer sparingly under my eyes, and my favorite is Laura Mercier because the palette is ridiculuosly small. Add a touch of blush and gloss. Hint hint: some works as 2 in 1 products such as Benetint pocket pal or gelato tint by Shu Uemura. /////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment